Documents released by the National Emergency Management Agency in response to Freedom of Information requests
Under the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act), agencies are required to publish information in documents provided in response to FOI requests. The publication of such documents must be done within 10 days of the release of the documents to the applicant. The only exemptions will be information of the following kinds:
- personal information about any individual, if it would be unreasonable to publish the information;
- information about the business, commercial, financial or professional affairs of any person, if it would be unreasonable to publish the information;
- other information of a kind determined by the Information Commissioner, if it would be unreasonable to publish the information.
The National Emergency Management Agency’s policy is to publish the documents on its Disclosure Log within ten working day after the documents are provided to the Applicant.
In addition, certain exemptions may apply to particular sections of the published document. Where applicable, these redactions have been identified.
The documents contained in the Disclosure Log may not be accessible to people using some assistive technologies. Members of the public that cannot access the documents on the Disclosure Log can contact the FOI Officer to discuss alternative access arrangements.
|Freedom of Information reference||Summary of request||Documents||Release date|
|NRRA-FOI-02||A copy of the Joint Submission and all related communications pertaining to the joint application by MidCoast Council and the Taree University Campus for a grant from the Black Summer Bushfires Fund in 2021.||Documents available here||06 May 2022|
|NRRA-FOI-04||Correspondence and briefings from 16 March 2022 related to the Category D DRFA package submitted by the NSW Government to the Prime Minister on that date, specifically correspondence, advice or information to, from, or between the NSW Government and/or its agencies and the Australian Government and/or its agencies detailing deliberations of that request which informed the Commonwealth response. All correspondence between the NSW Government and its agencies and the Australian Government and its agencies and briefings related to the media release for the above package. All correspondence and briefings relating to local government areas approved for the Category D DRFA package in NSW announced on 18 March 2022||Documents available here||31 May 2022|
|NRRA-FOI-06||A copy of the submission and all related communications pertaining to the Application for funding for the Rejuvenation of Ebor Sports Ground (BSBR001545). Also any documents which give an overview of the expenditure objective of BSBR001545.||Documents available here||21 July 2022|
|NRRA-FOI-07||Documents that say how much and where the 2 billion dollars for fire recovery went that Scott Morrison promised||Documents available here||26 July 2022|
|FOI 2022-23 01||
1) Copy of grant application and all grant application documents submitted by the applicant entity for Black Summer Bushfire Recovery Grants Program awarded application BSBR000104 “DASH! (Dynamic, Active, Safe and Healthy!)”.
2) Copy of all documents held and created by the staff of Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources and it’s [sic] agents and consultants relating to and pertaining to the assessment of application BSBR000104 against the Black Summer Bushfire Recovery Grants Program assessment criteria and any other factors considered in the grant award.
3) Copy of all correspondence and documents exchanged between National Recovery and Resilience Agency and Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources relating to and pertaining to the assessment of application BSBR000104 against the Black Summer Bushfire Recovery Grants Program assessment criteria and any other factors considered in the grant award.
|Documents available here||3 November 2022|